General Assembly 2018
The 2018 General Assembly will take place between 12 and 28 October.
Only full members (“supportive members”) will be able to vote.
Draft agenda items:
- Approval Financial Report 2017/18
- Approval Annual Narrative Report 2017/18
- Election of 5 Board Members
- Amendments to the Statutes as applicable/presented
A detailed agenda will be circulated together with information on how to access the GA closer to the date.
- Proposal for agenda items: 9 October 2018, 23:59 CET
Suggestions for additional agenda items may be emailed to the President of the E.MALumni Association, Véronique Lerch: email@example.com.
- Campaigns for board members posted until: 9 October 2018, 23:59 CET
- Voting starts: 12 October 2018, 13:00 CET
- Voting closes: 28 October 2018, 23:59 CET
- Location: Online Forum (here).The link to the voting forum will be sent to the full members (“supportive members”) on October 11. You need to have a profile on the website to be able to vote.
Run as a board member if you are looking for a rewarding experience, which will put you in touch with fantastic people across the globe? We are especially looking for alumni with the following skills: communication through social media, database, membership outreach, fundraising, …