I am running for a second term as EMAlumni board member. Why, you may ask.

Forums EMAlumni Forums EMAlumni General Assemblies 2019 Elections – Candidates’ posts I am running for a second term as EMAlumni board member. Why, you may ask.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Adam Jacobi Møller 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Adam Jacobi Møller
    Participant

I am running for a second term as EMAlumni board member. Why, you may ask. Well, more than expected, I enjoyed reengaging with the alumni society. I have been the custodian of the bimonthly newsletter for the past two years. Through that I have engaged with alumni working within all strands of rights, from hardcore academics, to frontline rights defenders. I also had the pleasure of managing the two video campaigns celebrating UDHR 70 and CRC 30, where the idea was to showcase alumni from the global campus regional masters who work with human rights and have had a positive impact through their work. The work we alumni are doing has an impact beyond what we realize. I want to take our communication further. I want to expand the knowledge of the fantastic work you are doing and the challenges that are out there for those of us working with human rights.

When I ran for the board two years back, I wrote that: “today more than ever there is a need for human rights defenders.” Unfortunately, that is still a valid statement. Therefore, we need to keep our alumni network alive and thriving. I hope you will elect me once again so I can continue working towards that end.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘2019 Elections – Candidates’ posts’ is closed to new topics and replies.