Cosmocafes invite thinkers and dreamers, visionaries and realists to sit down at one table to share their views on the future, on human rights and on responsibilities.
The next edition will be in Mendrisio on October 30, at 7.00 pm, in the context of the exhibition ‘Worth of Life’ of Koen Vanmechelen at the Teatro dell’architettura. The topic will be Gated Communities. If you want to join the conversation, please send an email to Petra Remans ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) indicating the GC Programme you have graduated from and your current occupation.
1. Koen Vanmechelen – artist
2. Gian Hugi – student architecture and member of Architecture for Refugees Schweiz
3. Sustainability professor Muck Petzet – Berlin architect and curator of the German pavilion at the biennial of architecture of 2012 entitled “Reuse-Recicle-Reduce”
4. Didi Bozzini – curator of Worth of Life, philosopher-Sorbonne
5. Paolo Bernascono – Swiss Lawyer and president of the Lugano Human Rights Film Festival
6. Frederic Bonnet – architect, urbanist, founder of OBRAS
Università della Svizzera italiana
Accademia di architettura