Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    GCA Webmaster
    Participant

Dear E.MAlumni Community,

Thank you very much for your confidence and for your participation in the elections.

I want to take this chance to thank the previous Board and Giorgos in particular to have leaded the Association where we start today. I also thank EIUC for its constant support and in particular Nicola (EIUC IT Officer) for his technical assistance with the election process.

I undertake this challenge with enthusiasm and I feel that the rest of the board is on the same wave. I therefore thank the elected board members for their availability and engagement and I am really looking forward to cooperate with all of them. But the Association is not simply its board; therefore we will be constantly awaiting participation, support and feedbacks from all of you willing to take part.

Feel welcome to collect ideas and suggestions for us starting, for instance, by underlining which points of our campaign texts are more significant for you. Meanwhile we are already moving the first steps to realize what, with those campaigns, we identified as important for the E.MAlumni…

Let's go! 🙂

Cristiano

Congratulations Cristiano! Looking forward to assist the newly elected E.MAlumni Board. All the best, Krisztina

Emilia Venetsanou
    Participant

Congratulations to the new President and the new board. Relevant work lies ahead, indeed. I fully share Cristiano’s message for strong team work and active participation at the board and membership level. Starting from the campaign experience, we can draw important lessons. I reaffirm my commitment and I will soon come with inputs. Emilia

GCA Webmaster
    Participant

Thanks a lot Emilia,

your enthusiasm is a great motivation!

Cristiano

Luís Mateus
    Participant

Congrats Cristiano, but you have a big task ahead of you – only 69 voters? That's just too low…

Good luck revitalising the Association,

Luís

GCA Webmaster
    Participant

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your message.

I agree that one of the most urgent Association's priority is participation. I had it clear while campainign and the number of voters, as you underlines, just confirms it. I thought that I had accomplished the "revitalisation" two years ago, as working in EIUC, but to some extent I agree that there is still consistent work to do to finalise it…

Please continue to follow us constantly and network so that the co-presence of more people can make the Association more Active and Poravtive!

Cristiano

Costanza Santalena
    Participant

Congrats Cristiano!!!

A lot can be done for the Association and I am sure that your guidance will be a motivating force for the big masteroni group!

Bravo!

Costanza

GCA Webmaster
    Participant

Hi Costanza,

Thank you very much for your ecouragement. The Board 2.0 are very motivated and we are trying to do our best to start in the best possible way. At the same time we are aware that the E.MAlumni community is the core of all what we do, therefore I encourage you and all E.MAlumni to support us and participate.

Thanks for your kind words,

Cristiano
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.