Vote Moana Genevey (2014/2015)

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Moana Genevey.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Moana Genevey
    Participant

Dear Masteroni,

My name is Moana Genevey, I graduated from E.MA in 2015, and I would like to become a board member of the E.MAlumni Association. I am currently based in Brussels, working as a Gender Policy Officer for Equinet.

As a former co-Secretary General of E.MAlumni, I have been able to assess and understand the huge potential of our network. Because we are not only an Alumni association: we are a human rights Alumni association. This means that we bring together passionate people, dedicated to create positive change. In this context, our network, our possibility to meet, exchange and support each other is incredibly precious. Taking part in the organisation of the E.MAnniversary last year reinforced my belief that if we meet, if we organise, if we discuss, we can do great things together.

Therefore, I would be honored to be part of the board, and contribute to our amazing network as best as I can !

Grazie mille !

Moana

Campaign

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘2018 Elections – Candidates’ posts’ is closed to new topics and replies.